While there is no commonly accepted definition for vegan*, we define it as menu items that don’t contain meat, fish, dairy, eggs or other animal products. If your definition matches ours, try these menu items:
- Japanese Pan Noodles
- Tossed Green Side Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Penne Rosa without cream and cheese
- Spaghetti with Marinara without cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Adobo without pork, chicken, sour cream or cream
- Thai Green Curry without shrimp
- Pasta Fresca without cheese
Click here for more information.
*Our dishes may contain sugar and/or wine. For a full list of ingredients, please visit noodles.com/made-different.