How Noodles & Company Gives Back
Noodles & Company cares about our community and gives back to organizations such as:
- Schools: Pre-K – 12th grade
- University & Colleges
- Youth community groups
- Ending children hunger causes
- Libraries/Parks & Rec community centers
- Community gardens
- Food and sustainable agricultural groups
- First responders
Noodles & Company supports organizations in a variety of ways.
- Fundraising Nights – all applications must be approved and you will receive a notice via email if your organization is accepted for a Noodles Fundraising Night.
- Noodles will donate 25% of qualified sales from your fundraising night directly back to your organization
- All partners must be a non-profit and have a valid tax-exempt/501c3 number
- All applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date
- Click here to start your application.
- Catering Gift certificates for up to 10 adults or kids
- Up to $100 retail value
- Noodles Auction Kit
- Noodles swag bag worth up to $150 retail value
- Food Donation
- For events of over 1,000 people in attendance showcasing Noodles catering
For Catering, Noodles Auction Kits or Food Donation requests, click here.